Ma liste de blogs

jeudi 10 août 2017

mixed media and art challenge

Hi!!

today I show you my work for Mixed media &art challenge..
they always have great moodboard to inspired us and this time, I'm happy to have time to participate...

I was inspired mostly by the wings and the cracked textures...

the moodboard

the link for the challenge:

and my layout :








thanks 
san xx

5 commentaires:

  1. Elle est débile ta page! Je la love tout plein!! :D :D Merci pour ta participation à Mixed Media & Art. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love love it! The great layout! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so lovely Sandra! love the pink and black.... Thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. superbe creation merci de ta participation au defi mma

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So beautiful! Thanks for playing with MMA!

    RépondreSupprimer