Ma liste de blogs

samedi 10 septembre 2016

My post for 7dots studio

Voici donc mon post pour mon dt 7dots studio...j'ai eu envie ce mois ci de vous montrer un canevas ;-)


Hi gang, today I wish you present a garden canevas. I began by cutting the flowers of the  Homeground collection from two papers of the pad 6x6. I also embossed mushrooms as well as flower of the stamps of the Nature Walk collection. I painted all of them with finnabair metallic paint or distress ink pad from Tim Holtz. 

I turned over the canevas frame and I covered all the surface by a paper of the Homeground collection. I added some ink distress green and grey to add then stamps from Nature Walk and Lost and found collections. 

I placed the various elements in overlapping to create of the volume and add to the realism. I also added some flowers and wooden hair with soft flower green. 

The butterflies were embossed on some vellum paper with two colors of powder. I then placed some stickers elements and two word stickers. 

Several green, yellow and white drops were left fallen in a random way on all the pattern.

I hope you like my little garden from 7dots studio products ...








 products:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire