Ma liste de blogs

dimanche 10 juillet 2016

Ma première création pour 7dots studio/my first layout for 7dots studio

Aujourd'hui est une journée importante pour moi, mon premier post en tant que DT pour une compagnie que j'adore, 7dots studio.

Today is an important day for me, my first post as a designer team member for a compagny which I love so much, 7dots studio...

Here is my first creation for 7 dots studio. I chose to work the collection Fortune Teller, drew by Dee Dee Carton because I liked very much the feeeling which got free of it. I am very nervous to present this first post and I hope that you will appreciate my work.






I applied some ends of washis pat to cover them then partially of heavy gesso.I use stencil with medium gel and add some glass glitter on it. I then worked my ink on the brush and in drops. I used several words of the collection to create a centring all around my layout. I made some flowers in wire, added of the soft flower and art stones for the texture. I also made some stamps from the same collection, Fortune Teller.






the links pf the products I used from 7dots studio:



And others products:

Finnabair: medium gel
Finnabair: heavy gesso
Tim Holtz- washi tape
Finnabair- art stone
Finnabair- glass glitter (art ingredient)
Mists- Lindy's stamp gang
Prima- gypsy cord
cuts2luv- flair


see you soon!! thanks















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire