Ma liste de blogs

mercredi 20 juillet 2016

July layouts by Sandra Bernard for 2crafty chipboard

Mon tout premier post pour 2 crafty que voici:

''A glimpse of you''



Hi 2 crafty's Fans, Sandra is here for her first post with us. She's very exciting to share her layouts.

Before I continue...
Please remember while your here be sure you have
become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.




2Crafty Chipboard Used
Fern
Circle stack
A glimpse of you -title

For my bottom, I used a paper of 7dots studio with wooden motive to highlight the natural side of my page. I used several ink colors in droplets as well as of the piece pastel with a stencil to add forms and texture while staying in the sweetness.

I used a cercle from ''circle stack'' for surrounded my photo and so to create a focal Point. I cut my picture to have the same shape.



Then, I placed the foliage ''fern'' so as to create a single piece with my chipboards



To add to the natural side of my page, I put of the green and brown Flower soft product.

To alter my chipboards, I simply added of the gesso mixed with some water in the brush.
I like very much what inspires the title ''A glimpse of you''







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire